Coupons.com

Friday, January 29, 2010

January

This month has started a new life for me. Its been very rewards. I started blogging! I've found some awesome deals. Weither its online or at the stores. I've got a total of 22 free items at the stores! Cant wait to see what Febuary is going to bring in!

Items I've gotten for free this month. (Some I had to pay tax)
Revlon Nail Files, 4 free Taco Bell tacos, 2 redbox movies, travel size baby lotion, travel size baby shampoo, travel size band-aids, first aid kit, shavers, zest 3 pack soap, nevia body wash, Olay in shower body lotion, 2 packs of tuna, Energy smart light bulb,kotex panty liners, 18 count always pads, Buddies soap, and the leapfrog abc book.

I hope I helped you get tons of freebies also. Either in your mailbox, or from coupons! I hope we can all keep this up, and have our houses filled with freebies by the end of the year.

I've got 9 freebies in my mailbox this month.

Every month I'll write a post about the month thats just past!

My favorite thing I got this month would be: Shavers.
What was your favorite free thing this month? Leave a comment and let me and everyone else know!

No comments:

Post a Comment