Coupons.com

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My alice.com order

So just a few days ago, I got a alice.com gift code from swagbucks. It took me about an hour or so to finally place my order at alice. There was one thing I didnt know, maybe because i didnt read the terms and conditions, but you must have 6 items in your cart before you check out. They let you slide your first time. I was able to pick up 2 packs of 4 roll toilet paper, chapstick, and deoderant for $5.03. I used my $5.00 gift card, and only had to pay $.03. I recieved my order today. Took maybe 3 days to get here so it was pretty fast. I got an e-mail telling me my order was shipped. They do not tell you the prices unless you sign up. You can not use a swagbucks gift code if you are not a fist time account holder. Their prices are okay, and they have their own coupons. I'd give this website about 4 stars! I was having a little trouble with the placing my order and trying to get a couple differnt things to make the $5.00 budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment