Coupons.com

Monday, January 18, 2010

Oprah

So, I started watching oprah about 10 months ago. Todays subject was really touchy. Actually just about any episode with kids in it is really touchy since I have one now. Back to the point though. It was 'Dont Text & Drive, and Dont Talk and Drive.' It was just so sad to hear about all the people that haved lossed a love one because someone was texting and driving at the same time. There is no text messeage or e-mail or anything that important. My message to you is. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD AT ALL TIME. It could be your life, some one in your families life, or a stranger. Could you imagine killing someone? I know I cant, and we can both keep the problem solved by not texting and driving, no looking on the internet, no nothing. Keep the road safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment