Coupons.com

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My mailbox!

This week has been a pretty good week for my mailbox! It has been full.
on 2-8-10 I got tea sample, kleenex sample, and 2 coupon booklets.
Today, 2-11-10 I had 4 different packages!
I got 2 different kotex packages! one was tampons, one was pads and liners
I got spanish caress body wash. The box was all in spanish, and so was the coupon.
I also got one from P&G of prilosect.
I have gotten a lot of coupons in my mailbox this week!
One would be a free large two topping pizza from papa johns.

My husband ordered pizza from papa johns about 2 weeks ago. It took about 1 15 minutes to come. We didnt complain, we didnt really care. That next day, papa johns called my husband and said there would be a free pizza under his phone number, we ordered that pizza, and then today, we got a little post card saying we would get another pizza. I feel like we won pizza! 3 large pizzas for the price of 1 on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment