Coupons.com

Monday, March 15, 2010

Mail Box Week of 3/15-20/10

Monday
The mail man came to my house twice today! I was a lucky girl! I got quite a bit in the first round, but when he came back, I got stuff I didnt even know I was getting!

First time around
Crest 3D white strips with $11 in coupons,
Free Little Debbie snack coupon (from a complaint)
Post it tabs, with a $1.00 off coupon
$5.00 off clorox toiletwand

Second time around
Nature Vally Granola Nut Clusters (full size bag)(so yummy) & a Chewy Trail Mix bar
From P&G I got 3 diapers, and 1 load of tide with febreze
Along with 5 different coupons
Prices ranging from $1 - $4

Tuesday
Pantene (finally)
Stay Free Pad (just one, usually its like 2 or 3) with a $1.00 off coupon


Come back tomorrow and see what I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment