Coupons.com

Friday, January 1, 2010

My walmart adventure


Cutting coupons, and price matching, and the actual shopping part is such a rush for me. I love getting cool things for really cheap. Its like a saving high. I almost didnt look at my winn dixie paper, and if that didnt happen I would have nver started a blog, or have gotten everything I did. My first trip to wal-mart I was intending to buy, Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner, dawn dish liquid soap, and febrez air effects. I had a $1.00 off coupon for the dish liquid and the febrez, and was going to get a paper, and get to $1.00 off coupons for the Herbal Essence. I would say unfortanatly, they didnt have a paper, but luckly enough, it was fortunte for me. I was able to buy a paper at CVS, and come home and price match against my winn dixie paper. It took me a while, I made about 2 different list, watching my son go crazy, because I wasnt paying him all my attention, and texting my sis in law because off all the good deals. Hey Theresa! Anyways, I was able to get everything you'll see in the picture for $15.00 I had a coupon for everything on my list. It was a pretty exciting thing, and now I want to go back to the store get another paper, and buy more stuff. Why not stock up when just about everything on my list is less then $1.00. The most expensive thing I got was $2.00, okay wait no it was $2.24.
If you take your winn dixie paper to wal-mart they will price match everything for you. Here is everything you can get for just $15.00

Zest or Ivory soap 3 or 4 count. $1.00 with a $1.00 off coupon = free! (P&G)
Crest toothpaste (specific kinds) $1.49 with a $1.00 off coupon = $.49 (P&G)
Crest toothpaste (specific kinds) $1.49 with a $.50 off coupon = $.99 (P&G)
Herbal Essence Shampoo $1.50 with a $1.00 off coupon = $.50 (P&G)
Herbal Essence Conditioner $1.50 with a $1.00 off coupon =$.50 (you will need to buy to papers to get this) (P&G)
Pantene shampoo & conditoner 12.6 oz $2.33 each with a $3.00 off coupon when you buy 2 (P&G)
Aussie (shampoo, conditoner, or sytler) $1.50 with a $1.00 off coupon = $.50 (P&G)
Tide to go original, or tide to go minis $1.50 with a $1.00 off coupon = $.50 (P&G)
Glide floss or picks $1.49 with a $.75 coupon = $.74 (P&G)
Crest mouth wash $2.99 - $.75 coupon = $2.24 (P&G)
The tooth brush was $5.00 at wal-mart with a $3.00 off coupon. They also had refills that are $5.00 with a $3.00 off coupon (P&G)
Also, tide stain remover power bosters $5.00 @ walmart with a $3.00 off coupon!
So this is my firt blog, my first post, and everything, so I hope you enjoyed and will hopefully stop by soon. I'll try to update when I find new deals, freebies, and I guess just anything else I think you would like to know about, and what I would like to know about!

Jennifer T.


Coupons Inc.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a big coupon clipper too and I love it when I get deals like this! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the coupon experience as well. Check out my blog at www.couponingnora.blogspot.com and on facebook at Couponing in Kentucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got some good deals, but i just checked out my walmart ad for this week, and everything you listed is $1 more for me. Prices changes depending on where you live. I think Walgreens and CVS are the same everywhere. BTW my zip code is 38701

    ReplyDelete