Coupons.com

Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Years Resolution

This year is the first year I decided to make a new years resolution. It was like a 3 part thing, and I've kinda already broke all three of them. My new years resolution was to enter as many sweepstakes as I could, try to win as much money as I could, and dont go out and buy stuff if I dont need it, even if it was at a really good price. I will go buy something for free, but I kept wanting to go out and just buy buy buy. As most of you dont know. I am a stay at home mom. My husband works, but we live at his moms. We are not the typical married couple. We dont share money. His money is his, and my money is mine. Like I said a little bit ago, I am a stay at home mom. So I do get a little income taking surveys, and through swagbucks, and little stuff like that. I'm learning how to better manage my money, and I know the value of a dollar. Thats another reason why I am starting this blog, and looking for freebies, and coupons, and sweepstakes. Let me know if you've found a freebie, or a great coupon, or something like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment